An outstanding Country House, presented in immaculate order. Set in 22 acres on the edge of beautiful Cotswold village.
A Cotswold Rectory in a beautiful setting
- 6 Reception rooms
- 8 Principal bedrooms with 5 bathrooms
- Top floor playroom with kitchen
- Boot room, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, cellar- 8,224 square feet of accommodation in the main house
- Triple garage with flat above,- About 22 acres- Services: Mains oil, mains electricity, mains water. Private drainage. Super-fast broadband is connected to the property via Gigaclear
- Local Authority: Cotswold District Council- Council Tax: Main House: Band G & Annex: Band A- Listing: The property is not Listed – the EPC rating is E- Footpaths: There are no footpaths that cross the land- The Fields: There is a grazing license in place for sheep to graze the paddock.
Approximate Square Meters :
Lot Acres: 22