Virtual Conference: State of Luxury Real Estate 2021
In association with Luxury Portfolio International, and produced by Luxury Daily, the 1st annual State of Luxury Real Estate conference will focus on the current state and outlook of the luxury real estate business in the United States and overseas, as well as high-end residential market trends that impact brokers, agents, developers, investors, industry observers, media, sellers and home-buyers. This is a one-day virtual event taking place on Thursday, January 14 that is open to the public at no cost.
Join us for a bird's-eye view of trends in luxury real estate and insights from industry leaders on pressing questions, such as:
- What is driving supply and demand in the residential luxury real estate market around the world?
- What is the outlook for key players – buyers, sellers, brokers, agents, developers, architects, interior designers, manufacturers, investors, media and industry observers?
- How will issues such as technology, sustainability and deurbanization affect the luxury real estate business?
- What is driving home-buyer decision-making as remote working and schooling gain widespread acceptance?
- How is marketing of luxury properties rapidly changing as affluent consumers face more calls on their time?
These topics and more will be explored by speakers from leading companies such as Unicorp National Developments, Peter Pennoyer Architects, Janice Parker Landscape Architects, Desert Star Construction, Barrett’s Technology Solutions, SmartHouse Integration, Calia Stone Boutique, Affluent Consumer Research Co., Brown Design Group, Studio Brunstrum, Concierge Auctions, WealthQuotient and The Home Trust International, among others.
For more information, including the agenda, full list of speakers, and more, visit solre.luxurydaily.com.