Luxury Daily Webinar: Protecting brands from fast-growing counterfeiting, return fraud
Fashion and apparel brands are facing new challenges in a rapidly changing world. As online shopping increases and digitalization accelerates, what consequences do brands and consumers face?
Counterfeiters are exploiting these trends, growing in reach and becoming harder to spot – and consumers seek reassurance as they transact online. It is more important than ever for brands to invest in the right digital authentication. Connection is protection.
In this free Luxury Daily webinar, join Avery Dennison with senior executives from Certilogo, NetNames, and Unifab to discuss authenticity in a post-COVID world from the eyes of brand protection.
Hosted April 7 from 11 a.m. to noon EST (New York time), the fireside chat will feature a Q&A with speakers.
- How consumers’ attitudes and purchase behaviors have changed since the pandemic and why authentication matters now more than ever
- How the penetration of online sales has offered unprecedented opportunities to counterfeiters
- The importance of brands to be able to identify counterfeits and unauthorized third-party resellers and address return fraud
- Discover the power of an army of global consumers to collect evidence cost-effectively on your behalf
- The benefits for brands of offering consumer-enabled authentication as data points to support the brand protection teams
- Connecting with consumers to protect your brand
- Greta Moser, global director of product line management, brand protection and factory automation solutions, Avery Dennison
- Michele Casucci, founder/CEO, Certilogo
- David Franklin, global sales director for brand protection, NetNames
- Regis Messali, communication and development director, Unifab
In conversation with Mickey Alam Khan, editor in chief, Luxury Daily
This webinar is part of a Luxury Daily series in partnership with Avery Dennison.
Register for Luxury Daily's free webinar on April 7 at 11 a.m. EST.