Corner House is an exceptional Edwardian Tarrant Built detached property circa 1918 which was divided into two properties in the 1960s and lovingly amalgamated by the current owners into this impressive family house.
Five Reception rooms
Master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing room
Seven Further bedrooms (three with en suite bathrooms and one with a separate dressing room)
Three Family bath/shower rooms
Triple garage and carport
Edwardian features are evident throughout the property from the exceptionally high ceilings and large rooms to the ornate drawing room ceiling and numerous open fireplaces. Splendid American walnut flooring extends throughout the library, drawing room and dining room.
Reception space is in abundance. The kitchen/breakfast room is beautifully designed with under floor heating and opens to both the conservatory and family room with views to the rear grounds and access to the terrace.
The first and second floors provide eight bright and spacious double bedrooms with the main bedroom incorporating a large dressing room and en suite shower room. The second floor is ideal for staff accommodation and the ground floor provides possible annexe accommodation (currently the study area).
The property is approached via a wide gravel driveway with ample parking for several cars, with a triple garage and further car port. The rear grounds have a southerly aspect and have been tastefully landscaped and can be accessed from both sides of the house. Various seating areas are ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining. Mature shrubs and borders frame the level lawns. A swimming pool is discretely positioned
Approximate Square Feet:
Lot Acres: 0.9