An elegant, impeccably designed home of 11,261 sq ft situated in one of the finest locations in Belgravia.
Six reception rooms
Kitchen/informal dining area
Master bedroom suite
Eight further bedrooms
Eight further bathrooms
This outstanding Grade II* listed property was built in 1829 by Thomas Cubitt as part of Sir Robert Grosvenor’s vision for Belgravia as ’the capital of the fashionable world’.
The grand romance of Regency architecture and interiors have been meticulously rethought and restored into one of the most refined homes London has to offer.
Eaton Place and its mews house on Belgrave Mews South, form one of the largest single family homes in Belgravia. Over a period of four years, the restoration of this grand historic townhouse has been carried out by engineers, architects, artisans, designers and curators to create a magnificent house of unmatched quality, offering every modern comfort.
With unparalleled family and entertainment space and generous proportions, the house tastefully combines traditional detailing with contemporary aesthetics. Highlights include the seamless integration of world-class technology, a luxurious cinema and sumptuous spa facilities, as well as a landscaped courtyard garden and roof terrace.
In line with Grosvenor’s vision ’to create pre-eminent homes for London’s society’, Eaton Place maintains that original theme of grandeur, elegance, excellence and individuality.
Approximate Square Feet: