A stunning Grade II* Listed Georgian house at the heart of a magical estate. 13 bedrooms and 5 reception rooms. Formal gardens, walled garden, swimming pool, tennis court, parkland, paddocks, lakes, private golf course. About 257 acres.
• Hall, billiard room, drawing room, morning room, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, cellars, staff sitting room
• Gun room, flower room, master suite, further 12 bedrooms, children’s sitting room
• Linen and trunk room, games room, formal gardens, walled garden, swimming pool, tennis court
• Series of 3 lakes, paddocks and parkland with private golf course, The Lodge, Stable House
• Laundry Cottage, Gardener’s Cottage, Garage block with game larder
• Mixed mature woodland, parkland, arable land and pasture, high pheasant and partridge shoot
Kingstone Lisle House is impressive with a spectacular entrance hall, floating staircase and a number of reception rooms, including a Billiard Room, Morning Room, Dining Room and Study. There are 13 bedrooms as well as a Master suite. Outside there is a swimming pool, tennis court and formal gardens and lakes, beyond which there is wonderful parkland with views to the Ridgeway beyond.
The estate is about 257 acres in all, and has been part of an impressive high pheasant shoot, with some partridge as well, which takes advantage of the diverse undulating terrain. There is also stalking for muntjac, roe and fallow deer.
Approximate Square Feet:
Lot Acres: 257