In a district estimated for the XIXth century by the noble persons and rich industrialist who made of Geneva their port of registry, is built this magnificent house of master, a rarity absolved by its position, at the heart of the city but hidden from everything and from all.
Its 670 sqm livable reflect care, taste, quality materials and open on a magnificent raised and flowery garden of more than 4'000 sqm.
The distribution of the ground floor includes magnificent series of linked rooms - two lounges with fireplace, a dining room and a lounge - library - an office, a fully-equipped kitchen and its service.
The first floor welcomes a parental bedroom with vast dressing room and bathroom, as well as a second bedroom with its bathroom. Two bedrooms with each bathroom are fitted out on the second floor.
The basement is equipped with a relaxing space with hammam, fitness gym and room of shower, besides a magnificent ideal professional kitchen to answer performances very exigentes, of a bedroom with its bathroom, diverse technical places, a laundry, a cold room and a wine cellar.
These various levels are connected by an elevator.
A dependence of 80 sqm - including lounge, fully-equipped kitchen and two bedrooms with their bathroom - A garage and outside places complete it very delicious.
Property Features Include: Historic Home
Views Include: City, Park
Built in: 1900