Castle Peterskirchen and its adjacent buildings on a 7.678 square meter large plot with orchard and more high-quality trees. The entire property consists of Castle Peterskirchen, a residential outbuilding, the shed as a carport and another shed for garden equipment and tools.
Castle Peterskirchen was built around 1530 in the style of the early Renaissance and inhabited over the centuries by renowned noble families. It was extensively restored in the 1990s. The castle is a two-storey rectangular building with high hipped roof. There is a rectangular bay porch on the south side. The ground floor rooms have barrel vaults, upstairs beamed ceilings. The southern room upstairs, is equipped with frescoes of the early 16th century.
The outbuilding was built in 1750, its outer walls are about 50 cm thick. The high living rooms face south and are flooded with light. The outbuilding has a width of about 7 meters and is 15 meters long. It has three floors, the third formed by two bright rooms in the attic. The building is heated by its own gas boiler on the ground floor, which is connected to the underground LPG tank. On the west side of the annex is a large garden with 150-year-old walnut tree, a 50-year-old red chestnut tree and various fruit trees.
Peterskirchen was the seat of the nobles of Peterskirchen. Later, the nobles of Grub were masters of Peterskirchen. The castle was probably built in the first half of the 16th century under the Gruber. 1565 was the purchase by the Pienzenau. Later Peterskirchen was possessed by the Erbschaftsweg the Perla Ching.
Through the marriage of Genofa of Perla Ching with Hans Georg von Hienheim was this from 1640 as the owner of this Hofmark. Around 1673 Peterskirchen was sold to Gottfried Wilhelm Graf von Rheinstein and Tattenbach. This family remained in the possession of the Hofmark until 1821.
Since the last of this family died childless, the estate came by Testament available to his nephew Maximilian Graf von Arco-Valley. 1824 was sold to the schoolmaster and sexton to Peterskirchen, Lorenz Glass.
Until the construction of a separate school building, the castle until 1867 served as a school. After the death of Joseph Glass, the last descendants of the family Glass, an almost completely ruined building was sold in 1986 to the behaviorist Erik Zimen who restored the castle and its outbuildings. 1990 it was acquired by the current owners the castle, continued the restoration work, finished the precious frescoes and arranged it with style.
Property Features Include: Historic Home
Built in: 1530
Approximate Square Meters :