• Kitchen/Dining/Family Area
• Drawing Room
• Living Room
• Master bedroom with dressing area and ensuite
• Four futher bedrooms, two with ensuite
• Double garage
• Fully landscaped gardens
The Paddock is a superb development of four individual five-bedroom country homes, situated at the end of a gated driveway at the heart of the leafy hamlet of Crouch.
Exclusively designed by Brookworth Homes using a combination of mellow brick, smooth render, clay tiles and natural slate, each home has been individually detailed to harmonise with the surrounding area, with double garages and secluded, beautifully landscaped gardens.
• Kitchen is equipped with a comprehensive range of wall and floor cabinets with granite work surfaces and up stands.
• Stainless steel under mounted sink with chrome fittings.
• Integrated Siemens appliances to include five zone induction hob, single oven, compact oven with microwave, extractor hood, full height fridge, full height freezer and dishwasher.
• Porcelain floor tiles to the kitchen / dining / family area and utility room.
• Utility room compliments the kitchen finish with granite work surfaces fitted with an under mounted sink, and includes a free-standing Bosch washing machine and tumble dryer.
BATHROOM and EN SUITES
• Luxurious white suites by Villeroy and Boch with Hansgrohe fittings.
• Vanity units to the cloakroom, bathroom and all en suites.
• Heated chrome towel rails provided to the bathroom and en suites.
• Mirror and shaver socket provided to the bathroom and en suites.
• Porcelain wall and floor tiles to the bathroom, en suites and cloakroom.
ELECTRICAL AND MULTIMEDIA
• Satin chrome switch plates and sockets to hall, drawing room, living room, kitchen / dining / family area and first floor landing.
• LED down lighters or pendant provided to all rooms.
• TV / Sat and BT / Data points are provided to all principal rooms with a provision for Sky HD (box, dish and subscription not included).
CENTRAL HEATING AND HOT WATER
• LP Gas-fired underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, via radiators to first floor.
PEACE OF MIND
• Double glazed UPVC sash windows and doors with multi point locking system.
• A mains fed smoke alarm is fitted to the hall and landing with a battery backup.
• A mains fed carbon monoxide detector is fitted adjacent to the gas boiler.
• Bollard lit driveway with automated gates.
• High quality oak finish internal doors with chrome ironmongery.
• Porcelain floor tiling to entrance halls.
• Fitted carpets to drawing room, study, stairs and all bedrooms.
• Oak engineered timber flooring to living room.
• Natural stone fireplace provided to the drawing room.
• Feature ornate cornice to drawing room, living room and hall.
• Painted softwood staircase with oak handrail and spindles.
• Fitted dressing room to master bedroom (and bedroom two of plots one and four).
• Bi-fold doors to the dining / family area.
• Traditional construction.
• Landscaped front garden with feature planting.
• Turfing and patio provided to rear garden.
• External lighting.
• Two external taps per house.
• Double garage to have electronically operated door with remote control,
power, light and painted floor.
• Electricity, LP Gas, mains drainage, water and telecom.
• 10 year LABC Warranty.
Approximate Square Feet: