This entirely restored chateau dating from the 1650’s is in a convenient location near a lively little town. With beautiful living and reception rooms oozing with authentic period charm and authenticity, it offers about 300 sqm of living space in 14 main rooms including up to nine bedrooms. With extensive outbuildings including a caretaker’s house, barns and horse boxes, it is set in set in 3.71 hectares of peaceful grounds with a swimming pool and enjoying a lovely view. Near a golf course, five km from the station and amenities, and 40 km from the airport and motorway.
Built in: 1650
Approximate Square Feet: